Transcendental Meditation has the largest and strongest body of research of any programme to develop human potential.
- More than 600 scientific studies
- Conducted at 250 independent universities and institutions in 33 countries.
- Published in over 100 of the world’s leading scientific journals many of them peer-reviewed.
- Benefits have been shown in every aspect of life: mind, body, behaviour, and society.
A few research findings are:
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Decreased depression
- Increased creativity
- Increased brain integration
- Better health, such as:
- Reduced high blood pressure
- 47% reduced rate of heart attack, stroke and death in heart patients
- Improved relationships
- Improved quality of life