There is a one-time payment when you learn TM. Our scale of fees is based on income and is designed to make this technique as accessible to as many people as possible.
Please feel free to discuss your personal situation with your local teacher as necessary.
Income based fee
- £590 individual income over £40,000 pa
- £490 individual income over £25,000 pa (higher standard rate)
- £390 individual income over £15.000 pa (lower standard rate)
- £290 individual income under £15,000 pa (no other income coming into the household)
- £290 For persons with no other finances coming into the household other than i.e. registered unemployment, state pension
- £290 Students aged 18 and over in full-time education
- £190 Students aged 10-18 in full-time education
Reduced rates for children under 10, who receive a special technique suited to their stage of development
Discount for families (does not apply to the £290 bracket) – please enquire
For Special cases please enquire individually after the introductory talk
For private instruction, and in-house courses for business and educational institutions: please ask us to quote for your requirements
If you are in the higher brackets and would like to make a donation this helps to support those on lower incomes
Transcendental Meditation is available in the UK only through Maharishi Foundation, registered educational charity number 270157 (England & Wales), XR20456 (Northern Ireland), and SC041919 (Scotland). All revenues from course fees go entirely to support the organisation’s educational and charitable initiatives.